3. Did anyone close to you give birth? No.
4. Did anyone close to you die? My friend and former university teacher Jesús Liz, and my grandma. Both deaths deeply sadden me.
5. What countries did you visit? No abroad journeys this year.
6. What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015? More discipline.
7. What date from 2015 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? Trip to Asturias, Burgos' fiestas, ACNIL's pirate convention, enjoying LUL in León with friends, Tanabata, testing Puzlone and Ludi Gladiatorii... They were all fun. Also the day I had to stand up for my TFM. It was nice to remember I am capable of great things.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Working hard in my master, and at last starting to work properly in my archivist stuff.
9. What was your biggest failure? Still fighting with apathy.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? No.
11. What was the best thing you bought? My Sushi Go!, the Starfighter Ecplipse Visual Norvel and lots of make up (Naked 2 by Urban Decay and Chrisalys by Kat Von D eyeshadow palettes, Studded Kiss in A Go-Go, Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita, Sephora Lipgloss in Pretty in Pinky, and Rouge infusion in Petal by Sephora).
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration? Tom Hiddleston's.
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed? I got angry about someone's creepy and desperate behavior but not appalled, nor depressed. It's more like the struggle between punish the evil myself or let it go, because people like that deserve nothing.
14. Where did most of your money go? Make up, books.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? My dog Orión.
16. What songs will always remind you of 2015?
Nightcall by Kavinsky
Candy Candy by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
Fuck You by Lily Allen
You've changed by Sia
No Medicine for Regret by Mogwai
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? fatter
iii. richer or poorer? poorer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Studing. Reading.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Sleeping. Internet.
20. How did you spend Christmas? At home with my family. We watched some films.
21. How did you spend New Years? At our new house in the mountain village, playing cards with my family.
22. Did you fall in love in 2015? No new love interests for me.
23. How many one night stands? I don't do that kind of things, kids. I'm pretty... rancid.
24. What were your favourite TV programmes? 2 Broke Girls, The Big Bang Theory, Game of Thrones, Carlos.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No hate for me. Too old to care.
26. What was the best book you read? Mr. Wonderful by Daniel Clowes and The Lady of the Camellias by Alexandre Dumas.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Kavinsky, Grimes.
28. What did you want and get? A tutor for my archives' examination. My anchor ring by aristocrazy.
29. What did you want and not get? An instant camera. A film scanner.
30. What was your favourite film of this year? Crimson Peak. Only Lovers Left Alive.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I spent my birthday with my family. My dog ate my cake. I'm 29.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? A boyfriend.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2015? Urban mourning.
34. What kept you sane? Music, loved ones.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Tom Hiddleston.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Everything about politics was unbelievably shitty. But I enjoyed the #Peblo
madness. Quite funny.
37. Who did you miss? My grandparents.
38. Who was the best new person you met? Cris.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015: "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." - Earl Nightingale
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: No Medicine for Regret by Mogwai