Wasting my Young Years by London Grammar
San Pedro by Mogwai
It's hard to be a gentleman by Jamie Lenman
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? thinner
iii. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of? Studing. Drawing.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of? Sleeping. Self-pity.
20. How did you spend Christmas? At home, playing cards with my family.
21. How did you spend New Years? At home, playing cards with my family. Then my best friends came to wish me a happy new year.
22. Did you fall in love in 2014? Yep. But I did nothing about it.
23. How many one night stands? I don't do that kind of things, kids. I'm pretty... rancid.
24. What were your favourite TV programmes? Futurama, 2 Broke Girls, Game of Thrones, Isabel, Sherlock.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? No hate for me. Too old to care.
26. What was the best book you read? Shingeki no Kyojin by Hajime Isayama.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery? Lilly Allen.
28. What did you want and get? A paid job as an archivist.
29. What did you want and not get? An instant camera. I can't get up my mind, about what model should I get.
30. What was your favourite film of this year? 12 years a slave.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I went to work. I gave candy to my coworkers. And then I spent a quiet evening with my grandma. I'm 28.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Sex.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2014? Urban mourning.
34. What kept you sane? Music, work, loved ones.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? Tom Hiddleston.
36. What political issue stirred you the most? Everything about politics was unbelievably shitty.
37. Who did you miss? My grandfather.
38. Who was the best new person you met? Agustín, Ángel. In fact, all my coworkers.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014: Living is fighting. Things may turn out differently than you expect, and all you can do is keep on fighting. Never give up.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: Black me out by Against me!